Corporate tax impact assessment
We conduct comprehensive and accurate tax impact assessments for your business. This includes an evaluation of the group’s corporate structure to identify restructuring alternatives. Our corporate tax impact assessment services include:
- Necessary advice on changes in existing systems, processes, and practices in business operations needed to achieve corporate tax optimisation.
- Analysis of transactions and situations in your business where corporate tax’s impact is unknown.
- Identify expenses allowed and disallowed as deductions to arrive at accurate corporate tax calculations to determine the tax liability.
- Recognise the potential number of cross-border transactions, intra-group transactions, and long-term agreements because corporate tax affects such transactions.
- Assess product/service pricing to consider the corporate tax effect.
- Consideration of accounting standards, capital and revenue expenditure categorization, and other corporate tax calculation principles.
One of the key corporate tax advisory services of FAME is corporate tax planning. We help you prepare a proper strategy to adjust and amend your business processes, technology, and systems in accordance with the new corporate tax regime. Our corporate tax planners ensure you develop an ability to manage and mitigate the tax risks of your business.
Our competent corporate tax planning and management services include:
- Planning business structuring, corporate tax registration, changes in accounts, and training requirements
- Optimising tax liabilities to reduce your tax burden
- Generating ideas for long-term tax benefits
- Complying with mandatory obligations on time
- Planning the pricing of products and services for intra-group transactions according to the local laws and OECD best practices
Transfer pricing services
Your transactions with other subsidiaries in the group company need to be fairly priced and reported, including the impact of corporate tax. Our corporate tax consultants analyse your local and cross-border intra-group transactions to ensure compliance with transfer pricing laws. We manage the relevant documentation, entry recording, and risk management.
We review your local and cross-border transactions with related parties and connected persons. The crux lies in determining the transfer pricing position for each transaction type after considering the local and international transfer pricing practices. Our tax advisors support you with maintaining proper records and documents for transfer pricing transactions required during the audit. We help you maintain a Master file, a Local file, and a CbC report.
The transfer pricing policies lead to a change in business structuring, supply chain, and other procedures. We advise you on these matters with personalised advisory services based on your business needs. We also help you with the following:
- Alignment of transfer pricing policies with business objectives
- Incorporating tax efficiencies into existing intra-group transactions
FAME Advisory’s international corporate tax advisory services include advice on international taxation matters. Our international taxation experts help you with frequent tax health checks to ensure you stay compliant with corporate tax requirements. We manage the repatriation of funds and advice expatriates on handling corporate taxes.
We study the impact of BEPS constraints and tax treaties with other jurisdictions so that you can meet global tax requirements. Our corporate tax advisory services include tax assessment of countries where you plan to expand. This includes structuring outbound and inbound investments to achieve tax efficiencies.
As a leading tax advisory company in UAE, we advise you on taxes for group companies, appropriate structuring, international tax reporting, and other matters. Our comprehension of multilateral tax agreements and double tax treaties ease your compliance with tax rules. You also get the benefits of customised international tax planning depending on your business, offerings, and countries of operation.